Welcome to Dictanote Pro plus guide. The guide is divided into two sections:
Upgrading to Dictanote Pro
1) To upgrade to Dictanote Pro, login into your Dictanote account
2) Once inside the app, click on Upgrade
We process payments through Stripe (a leader in credit card processing) and do not store any of you credit card information on our servers - rest assured your payments are processed safely and securely. Choose from the monthly or yearly subscription option and proceed to payment.
After you payment is processed, you will be redirected back to Dictanote and it should show that Dictanote Pro has been activated. You will also your name highlighted in golden color, this indicates that Pro is activated.
Dictanote Pro Features and How To Use Them
Dictanote unlocks 3 main features currently
1) Custom Voice Commands
Custom Voice Commands enhance your dictation experience by helping you correct common dictation errors and also add mappings for common utterances.
- If you are working as a doctor, you can map "Insert knee exam" to a full knee exam related text block.
- You are a call center agent, you can map "refund issued text" to a text blob that explains to the customer that his payment refund has been issued
To create custom voice commands: Click on the Voice Commands entry in the left toolbar to open the Voice Commands settings
Next, go to the custom tab
Now add in your custom voice commands from this panel.
2) Unlimited Notebooks
Organize your notes effectively using notebooks. Notebooks lets you organize your information by category.
- As a consultant, you can use one notebook per project.
- As a working professional, use one notebook for todo items, one for travel plans, one for cooking reciepes, one for work, etc.
To create a new notebook, click on the New Notebook button:
3) Use Images in Notes
You can now add images into your notes. These images will be securely stored on the Dictanote servers. To add an image click on the Picture icon in the note toolbar.
4) Dictanote Transcribe
Dictanote Pro unlock Dictanote Transcribe, a service that lets you convert audio files to text for just $0.1 per minute. Dictanote Transcibe offers higher quality of transcription. Another key difference between Dictanote and Dictanote Transcribe is that in transcribe, we automatically insert punctuation based on the audio conversation.
Go to https://dictanote.co/transcribe to access Transcribe.
If you have any questions about Dictanote Pro, contact us at email@example.com